Image Ad

Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

SKETCHING PENCILS: HB Series


Prang® Artist Sketching Pencils, Sketching[DIX02275] $5.09




Prang® Artist Sketching Pencils, Sketching


Best quality pure graphite black lead pencils. Your every drawing need for marks from the lightest (HB) to the softest and darkest (6B extra soft) in a convenient easy to use set. Natural wood pencils are color coded -each in a distinctive gray tone to match the depth of marks the pencil can make "at-a-glance". Ideal for teaching as well as professional use. PMA certified non toxic.Grade: All

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I bought a set of these pencils 8 years ago and have now run out :(
    I use them regularly and now I need some replacements. I have been searching everywhere but I cant get hold of them; as all suppliers are in the USA

    I live in the UK

    If you can help me find a seller in the UK I would be most grateful

    thank you :)

    kholsu khatun

    Mob: 07525180821
    Email: mskaysartstudio@hotmail.co.uk
    website: www.mudio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete